Monday, February 18, 2013

Students for Justice in Palestine




In case anyone is interested, I thought I'd post this! There is a callout meeting for the group Students for Justice in Palestine is at 7 tonight in Woodburn 104. I'm sorry for the late notice, but if anyone is interested in going it should be great. I know my friend Jenna will be there, and she grew up in Ramallah and is quite the fantastic human being and always down to talk and make new friends! If you can't make it but still want to join, I think contacting the Facebook group is a good way to get in touch. In all honesty, I'm not exactly sure what they'll talk about tonight, nor can I guarantee any free food (a staple in uni life, I know) but it should be fun and there's definitely a few interesting people showing up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I couldn't attend the meeting tonight, but will definitely try to participate in the next event.

    ReplyDelete